The Law of Attraction has intrigue more people than ever. So what is the Law of Attraction and how can it benefit you?
It’s actually a quite simple concept. If you focus on the positive, you’ll attract the positive. If you focus on the negative, you’ll attract the negative.
Because of its simplicity, some people think this is utterly ridiculous, yet the Law of Attraction has been proven by countless people around the world throughout the ages. If you have an open mind and are willing to give it a try, you can live the life of your dreams.
Here are some simple tips and suggestions you can use to live the Law of Attraction:
1. Rid yourself of negative thoughts and feelings. Negativity will ultimately drive away the positive things you deserve, so you must learn how to erase your mind of anything negative. Quite honestly, this will require some practice, but it’s worth it!
• For example, if you find yourself standing in a long line and complaining about it, stop complaining and be thankful that you’re well enough to stand in that line.
• If you’re five dollars short to purchase something and wishing you weren’t so poor, turn that around to be thankful you have any money at all.
• After you consciously do this enough times, it will become second nature. The more you focus on positive things, the more positive things you’ll receive and vice versa.
2. Surround yourself with those who think the same. Plain and simple, this means to hang out with positive people. If you spend enough time surrounded by negative people, you’ll begin to complain, whine, and sulk over meaningless things, too.
• Is there someone in your life that you admire because of his or her optimistic outlook? Then that person is someone you’ll want to spend quality time with.
• Engulf yourself in their happiness and positive karma, and you’ll soon be upbeat and positive, too!
3. Visualize what the future holds for you. We all hold hopes and dreams for our future. Whether we want a better job, a bigger house, a new car, or more money, we all wish and daydream for something.
• Next time you daydream about that new house, actually visualize yourself in the house. Imagine exactly what the house looks like, your family watching television in the living room, and you making their favorite dish in the kitchen.
• Visualization sends a positive signal out to the universe. If you practice it consistently, you’ll be rewarded with what you desire.
4. Learn to give thanks. Whether or not you realize it, you have much to be thankful for. It’s extremely important that you take some quiet time to give thanks for all that has been given to you.
• Truly search your soul and list everything you’re grateful for. Don’t do this haphazardly! Practice this each and every day, usually upon rising in the morning. As you keep doing this, you’ll discover that you’re receiving more and more to be thankful for.
The principles surrounding the Law of Attraction are quite straightforward. To live the Law of Attraction, you just need an open mind, a willing spirit and a bit of diligence. With these, you’ll soon be praising the success of the Law of Attraction principles yourself.
Here’s a resource you may want to consider. This book I found very inspiring and helpful: Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t