≡ Menu

How to Become Successful In Life

success_wIt is everyone’s dream to become successful. Besides, who wouldn’t want to become successful? The only problem is, not everyone achieve their dreams of success. If you want to be successful, then here are some of the keys to become successful in life.

Firstly, every person has different ambitions. This means that different people have different goals. What this means is that your goals may be different from other people. What success is to you may mean something different from other people. In fact, your success may even mean failure to some people. It all depends on what you want to achieve.

For some people, getting rich is what success is all about. Some people wants to be famous, while there are people who sees success if they become a great diplomat. We are basically different and we have different goals.

So, how would you like to become successful?

To start your journey, the first step is often the hardest. You need to think about how you want to become successful and you need to write it down. It may seem easy to do at first, but when you try it, it is quite complicated to do. For example, what if your idea of being successful is becoming a CEO of a very large multinational company? The only problem is that you are employed there as part of the personnel in the mailroom.

What you need to do is that you have to think of a goal that is achievable. Another example would be what if you want to be a professional tennis athlete with a dream of winning the grand slam tournaments? The only problem is that you have a physical disability that prevents you from even playing tennis at all.

Anyway, the point of all this is that you need to make goals that are practical for you to achieve. Don’t make goals that are hard or impossible to achieve as this will only end in frustrations.

You also need to get rid of the excuses of not being successful. For some people, not having the money for investing is their excuse. If you take a look at Steve Jobs, who founded Apple, he started out without any money at all.

Not having enough time is another excuse that people have for not becoming successful. However, you may want to remember that every one of us have the same amount of time. It is only a matter of how you make use of your time.

These are just some of the many things that you need to know about being successful in life. Setting goals, hard work, commitment to your goals, and being happy at what you achieve are the keys to becoming successful.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail
{ 15 comments… add one }
  • Parvez Babul July 19, 2009, 10:12 am

Excellent tips to practice for being successful! In fact, there is no short-cut way to be successful. That is why, after setting the goal we ought to work hard and try again and again to see the face of success. Should not give up the hope and trying any way. Also belive in the Creator of YOU and the universe. So let us try from the heart.

Cheers!!!

• Mujibur Rehman February 8, 2011, 8:42 am

Success is crutial for everybody life.To reach success we need to have keen focus and strong determination.Understanding your key skills and capabilies are very important
    One has to have strong burning desire and self confidence for being successful.
    Thanks for your valuable tips.These tips are really helpful and helpful to become successful in life.

• Michelle frempong April 15, 2011, 11:14 am

I like it

• jack farrior April 16, 2011, 11:40 am

to become successful you need to be determined , and stay on top of your game. Whether it is sports related or business , whatever it is believe you can achieve it and work hard everyday in your life. If you believe anything can happen to you and your surroundings

• sanjeet May 7, 2011, 3:45 am

HI my self Sanjeet Singh, I am MBA (marketing) last semester student i am not make the decision that what i have to do in life please inform………………….

• Kevin May 7, 2011, 7:09 pm

Hi Sanjeet. Have you worked through what you would like to achieve in your life? If you need a framework for this, you might find my self coaching program on “How to Get What You Want in Life” helpful. You can find more details about the program here.

• Life Guide July 11, 2011, 6:44 am

A really good article successful life. Becoming successful is extremely important for people. Not only that, but also everyone has a wish to become successful in life. I am sure that this site has good content to help people understand a lot of things on life.

• vishal pasricha August 17, 2011, 11:56 am

success is not important for me its important for everyone. i am a publisher of books in education so please tell me how iam a successful man

• Suhas Talele August 25, 2011, 5:40 am

Hi,
    This is Suhas and I really like it.and I must say that it helps to become a successful.Every one wants to become successful in life but not all of them becomes successful.
    successful means not rich in money but rich with health,wealth and relationship.
    that’s success.

• subrat mahananda September 2, 2011, 12:40 am

tobe successful in life you hust need to think about “what will happen if don’t get success?” .this will motivate you…

• Ashwin September 13, 2011, 6:56 am

Hai i am Ashwin. I am working as a IT Assistant, how to plan a successful career?

• thembelani xulu October 6, 2011, 6:51 am

My name is Thembelani Xulu i am a student at Durban University of Technolgy i am doing my Diploma in Financial accouting and i want to become a succesful chartered accountant so my problem is i am not passing my subjects in way that will make my diploma good and suitable for many companies becouse my problems is that i am facing personal and family problems but i do want to be come successful in life and in future.. is there any help or support i can get?

• enna December 16, 2011, 8:09 am

the feeling of success bring will make u walk proudly in the streets with ur head up high while being happy and satisfied………………………………………….

• harmeet singh February 29, 2012, 9:27 am

very nice………. i really liked it.

• vinny June 4, 2012, 8:46 am

Its very good article about success and failure. about my success: i born in a small village in agricultuar farmer family from india very far from city 500km, there is no proper eduction, no teachers but my ambition was to become job holder then i started studying all by myself was only person who did pass year 10 in 1993. my parents were not interested to send me for higher educations but i keep on requesting my father. one day he said ok go for college. then I applied for college i had finish my inter and degree then i realise wanted to go to australia for masters degree but dont have enough money. I barrowd 2 lacks to do my master of information technology in australia luckily as soon as i finish my master i become perminant resident which means i got more oppurtinities in australia. then started my own business rental dvd shop in good residential area. after 10 years time i made more than 2 millian dollars had 2 houses in sydney. i am married with one daughter happy family.

my meassage for every body NOTHING IS IMPASSIBLE.