We all want peace and happiness in our lives. We aspire for a happy and harmonious environment around us all the time. However, to have all this we must be living in an ideal world. Nevertheless, we all know that our world is not ideal and tensions, panicky situations and anxieties arise every now and then. However, we should not be afraid of them and whenever these situations arise we must be armed to deal with them in the most effective manner possible. For this, we must first be able to analyse our emotions and accept them as they are. Understanding the emotions can help you to learn to control the emotions without allowing the overwhelming feelings and emotions take control. As the last step, we must try to transfigure all such negative emotions like anxiety and panic into positive ones.
Anxiety has often been connected with worry and both are understood as the same emotion. Nevertheless, this is not true because even though both are forms of fear but anxiety is related more to time and resources constraints whereas worry is a result of an apprehension that something we plan will not work out well.
Anxiety occurs because sometimes we need to complete a tight-string project and we fall short of time. The project is of utmost importance and due to shortage of time or any other contributing factor you will not be able to finish it to perfection or on time.
Often worry also results from the same reasons. Nevertheless, the major difference here that we must understand is that it may not just be a result of lack of resources but may be also because of some problem with your child or spouse or any other personal issue. Worries are a result of our personal attachments with certain beings or things.
All these feelings are absorbed by our mind since childhood. We see the way people react to certain situations and emulate them. While some people behave in a positive manner to situations other don’t. Whichever affects us more determines how we behave to those situations.
To get rid of all these anxieties and worries one must follow a proper regime and diet. Following the below mentioned points will go a long way in helping you to reduce anxiety and panic situations.
1. Regular exercises like an early morning walk, jog, or aerobics.
2. Try yoga. It helps in improving your blood flow and reduces hyperventilation.
3. Whenever a panic situation arises, try to concentrate with deep breathing.
4. Try meditation as a solution searching method.
5. Follow a healthy low fat and high vitamin diet.
Following the above-mentioned routine and steps will help you in freeing yourself from negative thoughts and emotions and creating a positive atmosphere around you. Try these positive countermeasures to anxiety whenever it strikes.
1. We must accept that whatever is happening to us has no intention to harm us. We must give whatever we do, our best shot but it is useless to worry about the results. Once you have given it, your best shot there is no reason why you should fail, so why panic.
2. We must have confidence in ourselves. We must tell ourselves that nothing is impossible unto us and that we can face all the difficulties of life without giving up on them.
3. We should never think low about ourselves. Like everyone else, we are all humans and have equal rights to life. We should never worry about what others think about us because at the end of the day you are your best judge.
4. You must remind yourself at all times that life is meant for being lived every moment and not for worrying every moment what the next will bring about.